PDA

View Full Version : Reunion 9 Session at the St. Louis Genealogy Society

Bob Goode
12 February 2008, 06:38 PM
For individuals in the St. Louis, Missouri area, I will be demonstrating many of the features of Reunion 9 at the St. Louis Genealogical Society's office on March 4 and March 11 from 1p.m. - 3p.m. This is a two part class. Last year's class was a success, so we will try round two.

The link to the StLGS web site is

http://stlgs.org/classes.aspx

Bob

delosic
18 February 2008, 01:57 AM
Hi Bob

Those sessions sound very interesting and very helpful. Unfortunately, I work during the day on the east side and will not be able to attend. Does the society videotape presentations or make the course materials available in any other way. Obviously, I know it is a lot of work to put on the sessions as it is but I am just curious.

Thanks

Kevin D.

Bob Goode
18 February 2008, 12:28 PM
Hi Bob

Those sessions sound very interesting and very helpful. Unfortunately, I work during the day on the east side and will not be able to attend. Does the society videotape presentations or make the course materials available in any other way. Obviously, I know it is a lot of work to put on the sessions as it is but I am just curious.

Thanks

Kevin D.

Hi Kevin,

Videotaping presentations is a topic that has come up in conversations. In the future we may have the ability but it is not available at the present time.

I will mention your comments at the next education committee meeting, and some of the members of the committee are Mac and Reunion users, so they may have read your comments before I get this post finished. :)

Bob

delosic
18 February 2008, 09:47 PM
Thanks Bob. Hopefully I will be able to attend in the future.

Kevin D.

kent forrest
03 June 2008, 08:53 PM
Hi Kevin,

Videotaping presentations is a topic that has come up in conversations. In the future we may have the ability but it is not available at the present time.

I will mention your comments at the next education committee meeting, and some of the members of the committee are Mac and Reunion users, so they may have read your comments before I get this post finished. :)

Bob

Hi Bob, include me in any future REUNION 9 workshops :)
mcfriendlyosx@yahoo.com

Thanks Kent

J. Morrow
06 June 2008, 06:37 PM
For individuals in the St. Louis, Missouri area, I will be demonstrating many of the features of Reunion 9 at the St. Louis Genealogical Society's office on March 4 and March 11 from 1p.m. - 3p.m. This is a two part class. Last year's class was a success, so we will try round two.

Bob

Hi Bob,

Our local Mac Users Group wants some of us Reunion users to make a presentation to the group at the November meeting. I was wondering if you had an outline of points covered in your Reunion 9 Sessions. Any suggestions you might have from your experience in making the presentation would be appreciated.

Any others in this forum who have made presentations on this subject, please chime in with any outlines or suggestions you may have. We can use all the help we can get.

Jim

Bob Goode
06 June 2008, 07:32 PM
Hi Bob,

Our local Mac Users Group wants some of us Reunion users to make a presentation to the group at the November meeting. I was wondering if you had an outline of points covered in your Reunion 9 Sessions. Any suggestions you might have from your experience in making the presentation would be appreciated.

Any others in this forum who have made presentations on this subject, please chime in with any outlines or suggestions you may have. We can use all the help we can get.

Jim

Hi Jim,

Why don't I send you an outline of the points mentioned above by email.
You can reach me at

Click here to email me (bobgoode@mac.com)

Bob