PDA

View Full Version : Replaced G4 PowerBook with Intel MacBook Pro - what I do about Reunion?

Steven
10 July 2007, 08:35 AM
I've just taken delivery of a new Intel MacBook Pro, replacing a G4 PowerBook. I used Setup Assistant on the new MacBook Pro to transfer all of my files and settings from the PowerBook via firewire. I'm running OSX 10.4.10.

Reunion 9.05 seems to open up just fine on the MacBook Pro (I got a 'used for first time' message). Is there anything I need to do in regards to updating Reunion, or is it the same version which runs on both a G4 and Intel machine?

Many thanks.

Steven.

Gregg
10 July 2007, 09:09 AM
Reunion 9.05 seems to open up just fine on the MacBook Pro (I got a 'used for first time' message). Is there anything I need to do in regards to updating Reunion, or is it the same version which runs on both a G4 and Intel machine?Reunion 9.05 is the same application for PPC and Intel machines. As long as Reunion -> About Reunion says you have Reunion 9.05, you are done.

While it's not required, it wouldn't hurt to compact your family file on the new machine and use the compact copy as your master file.