PDA

View Full Version : Out of Wedlock Child

Terry Medlar
10 June 2007, 06:13 PM
I have a cousin born out of wedlock. When she was two her mother married a man who adopted this child. I have listed her under her adoptive father with a note telling the circumstances of her birth and giving her natural fathers name. Now I think I should list the natural father along with the mother as unmarried, and show the child as his. The real problem is how do I attach the child to her adoptive father? He is the only father she has ever known.

RobertB
11 June 2007, 02:40 PM
I have a cousin born out of wedlock. When she was two her mother married a man who adopted this child. I have listed her under her adoptive father with a note telling the circumstances of her birth and giving her natural fathers name. Now I think I should list the natural father along with the mother as unmarried, and show the child as his. The real problem is how do I attach the child to her adoptive father? He is the only father she has ever known.Terry,

Search for Duplicate Children or Adopted Children in the manual. It will tell you what you need to know.

Robert

Terry Medlar
12 June 2007, 09:08 AM
Terry,

Search for Duplicate Children or Adopted Children in the manual. It will tell you what you need to know.

Robert
Thanks. That worked.