PDA

View Full Version : multimedia

pleas
30 May 2007, 02:17 AM
At times I will move a picture to multi media. Then I try to open it and a message says file can not be found. If the file is on the desktop it will open, if you remove it from the desktop it will not open.

Thanks
Pleas

Steve W. Jackson
31 May 2007, 06:19 PM
At times I will move a picture to multi media. Then I try to open it and a message says file can not be found. If the file is on the desktop it will open, if you remove it from the desktop it will not open.

Thanks
Pleas
You need to make sure that the file is in one of the directories where you've told Reunion to seek your multimedia items. In Reunion 9, open Preferences, then select Multimedia, and finally select the Locations tab there. You can select numerous directories (or folders, if you prefer) where you'll be keeping your multimedia items. I'm betting that your desktop (~/Desktop) is one already listed there and the other place where you have trouble isn't.

= Steve =

pleas
09 June 2007, 01:23 AM
Thanks I will try that

pleas
09 June 2007, 01:29 AM
You need to make sure that the file is in one of the directories where you've told Reunion to seek your multimedia items. In Reunion 9, open Preferences, then select Multimedia, and finally select the Locations tab there. You can select numerous directories (or folders, if you prefer) where you'll be keeping your multimedia items. I'm betting that your desktop (~/Desktop) is one already listed there and the other place where you have trouble isn't.

= Steve =

Trouble I am using reunion "8"

Urs Geiser
09 June 2007, 09:19 PM
Trouble I am using reunion "8"
In Reunion 8, its in the Options menu: Options > Multimedia...