PDA

View Full Version : missing send icon in mail

roselv
26 April 2005, 02:19 AM
For some reason, my mail program no longer shows the send icon when I compose emails. I am using OS 10.2.8 and find it very comfortable, but am afraid that some update download has caused this problem, but have not been able to find it. I can send emails by opening an email, clicking forward and then manually deleting old information and typing in my new info. Can anyone help?

ttl
26 April 2005, 10:12 AM
If you're using the Mail program, there's a clear oblong button in the upper right corner of your message window. Click it and your troubles should be over.

bmohr
26 April 2005, 06:00 PM
If you're seeing all the other icons in the toolbar, but missing the send icon, it's possible that it was somehow removed from the toolbar. You can use the "Customize Toolbar..." item in Mail's View menu to put it back in place. A sheet will drop down from the toolbar with all of the possible toolbar items. Just find the send icon and drag it back into the toolbar.

-Brad

roselv
27 April 2005, 08:22 PM
If you're using the Mail program, there's a clear oblong button in the upper right corner of your message window. Click it and your troubles should be over.Dear Tim, thank you thank you, I am now able to send easily.
Rose

roselv
27 April 2005, 08:25 PM
If you're seeing all the other icons in the toolbar, but missing the send icon, it's possible that it was somehow removed from the toolbar. You can use the "Customize Toolbar..." item in Mail's View menu to put it back in place. A sheet will drop down from the toolbar with all of the possible toolbar items. Just find the send icon and drag it back into the toolbar.Dear Brad, Thanks for telling me about this goodie in the view menu. i had never used it.

I have my send icon back. All is well.
Rose