PDA

View Full Version : Printing FGS

Barbara Northan
19 April 2005, 05:33 AM
I want to have the normal FGS lines/layout. I can only do this by sending to the printer. But I would like to change the left margin so I can print on 3-hole paper and I would like the sources to follow immediately after the last child instead of on a new page. (And when an FGS is on one page and sources on the next, both pages are identified as Page 1 of 1.)
The manual says there is a binding margin option, but I can't find how to access it.

Deb
20 April 2005, 11:51 AM
I want to have the normal FGS lines/layout. I can only do this by sending to the printer. But I would like to change the left margin so I can print on 3-hole paper and I would like the sources to follow immediately after the last child instead of on a new page. (And when an FGS is on one page and sources on the next, both pages are identified as Page 1 of 1.)
The manual says there is a binding margin option, but I can't find how to access it.Hi Barbara,

In order to set "binding margins," choose File -> Page Setup and select Reunion 8 from the Settings pop-up menu in the Page Setup window. Then enter your right and left margins and click OK. This can be done before creating the report or while looking at it in the Print Preview window (if Print Preview was selected as the Destination for the report).

Also, to get your sources to appear directly after the last child of each family group (instead of on a separate page), open your family file and choose Options -> Reports and select Sources from the list of Options. Then, check the box to "Include Endnotes at End of Each Report." (I suspect the box currently check is "Include Endnotes at End of Batch.")

I hope this helps to get your FGS looking the way you want.:)

Barbara Northan
25 April 2005, 07:34 PM
Thanks Deb,

It worked like a charm and they look much better. I was trying to change page setup after I had the report open.

barbara