PDA

View Full Version : OmniWeb browser and LesiterPro site

pheski
03 March 2007, 06:31 PM
This is slightly off topic. If the moderators find it not suitable for discussion here, I won't be offended if it is deleted - but I thought I'd post my experience to see if it was just me or if it is truly an incompatibility between OmniWeb browser and the LiesterPro site.

I tried to purchase the Reunion 9 upgrade today using OmniWeb, but it choked on the format of the expiration date of my credit card (which, of course, is picked from a drop down, so it wasn't a typo).

I was able to purchase fine using FireFox - so the story has a happy ending.

But, as the folks who use OW are a group who are willing to pay money for a better and well supported product rather than use free alternatives, it seems that it would be nice if LeisterPro store and the OmniWeb browser would play nicely.

(I would normally have tested this in Safari and the current SVN of WebKit, but I didn't want to purchase multiple copies. And my wife would have shot me......)

So I thought I'd post here to see if any other folks have had trouble with OW and the LeisterPro store.

Peter Elias

Gregg
03 March 2007, 06:41 PM
Thanks Peter for this information.

I'll look into this -- we've had a few reports of problems with the Web Store in this area.

There really is no good place for this message, so it might get moved somewhere else.

Thanks again.