PDA

View Full Version : Incorrect dates

gray6064
10 April 2005, 03:10 PM
I'm relatively new to Reunion8, but love the entire program. Today I noticed on one of my surnames, that a child who was born in May 2003 was showing as one year old. Not that it's a big deal. Checked my computer to see if it had the right day/date/year, and that was OK. Looked through the help section but didn't really see anything jump out at me to correct this. Does anyone have any ideas?

saoi
10 April 2005, 03:38 PM
I'm relatively new to Reunion8, but love the entire program. Today I noticed on one of my surnames, that a child who was born in May 2003 was showing as one year old. Not that it's a big deal. Checked my computer to see if it had the right day/date/year, and that was OK. Looked through the help section but didn't really see anything jump out at me to correct this. Does anyone have any ideas?But it's right.
May 2003 - May 2004 not 1 yet
May 2004 - May 2005 1 year, won't be two until it's May. Unless your calendar is quite different from mine that's a month away or more.

gray6064
10 April 2005, 07:55 PM
Well, if I could paint a red face here, it would be brilliant red! DUH. I was so focused on 2003 being two years ago, just completely blanked out the month. Thanks.....and you were gentle about it too!