PDA

View Full Version : A4 International size for reports

boorowaboy
06 April 2005, 11:44 PM
Is there any way to change the page size generated by Reunion in its' reports? It seems only able to prepare American Quarto. I think most of the rest of the world uses international sizes A4, A5 etc so someone may have solved this problem.
I can make the changes in Word or or at the printing stage but for now every report has to be corrected. This problem includes the template items which in the Ahnentafel reports are 3 or 4cm from the top of the page.
This is not a major problem just an annoying small one.

fjvanbodegom
07 April 2005, 04:53 AM
Reunion can create a lot of reports, what kind of report you are talking ?
The page settings for all the reports (created by Reunion) are File -> Page Setup, there you can choose your paper size.
I have no problems at all printing Reunion report in A4 size.
Reports made by Reunion for your word processor are RTF files, and of course, the settings of the paper size must be done in your word processor.
Give a little more and exact information on the problems you have.

boorowaboy
07 April 2005, 09:52 AM
Reunion can create a lot of reports, what kind of report you are talking ?
The page settings for all the reports (created by Reunion) are File -> Page Setup, there you can choose your paper size.
I have no problems at all printing Reunion report in A4 size.
Reports made by Reunion for your word processor are RTF files, and of course, the settings of the paper size must be done in your word processor.
Give a little more and exact information on the problems you have.

Thanks for that information. I can print A4 and do as you suggest, checking the File -> Page Setup etc. I thought that there would be a template file which Reunion produces to instruct the word processor which had predefined parameters, like US letter etc. eg when I prepare Ahnentafel reports the tabs are almost off the page when the width is reduced to 210mm. Naturally its easy enough to amend the tabs, however is there a way to set the tabs etc before the document opens? The only way I thought this was done was to have a "Word" template doc.
Thanks for the suggestion I will see what I can do at the 'Word' end