PDA

View Full Version : PC user seeking MAC assistance

wkdreskin
04 April 2005, 07:54 PM
Hi. I was recently given a set of files that a distant relative created on Reunion software. While I have been able to access the files on my PC, they are not in a format I can successfully import into my software. I'm wondering if someone on this forum would be willing to load them into Reunion, export them to .ged format and email them back to me. I'd be deeply appreciative.

Thanks in advance for considering it.

Billy

krismkbjtk
05 April 2005, 02:39 AM
Hi. I was recently given a set of files that a distant relative created on Reunion software. While I have been able to access the files on my PC, they are not in a format I can successfully import into my software. I'm wondering if someone on this forum would be willing to load them into Reunion, export them to .ged format and email them back to me. I'd be deeply appreciative.I can do it for you. Or maybe you could ask the distant relative to do it?

Kris

wkdreskin
05 April 2005, 03:01 PM
I've tried getting him to do it, but he's 92 years old, lives elsewhere in the US, and (I don't think) will be able to make it happen. It is his hope (and my honor) that his research not disappear when he dies so if you can assist, that'd be fantastic. You can email me at ayekah@optonline.net.

Thanks in advance.

Billy