PDA

View Full Version : No way to add second spouse?

reggoboy
11 January 2019, 12:41 PM
I added the first spouse by tapping the blank area beside the name.

But now that the first spouse fills that spot, is there no way to add the second spouse without waiting until I can get back to the desktop?

Deb
11 January 2019, 02:39 PM
I added the first spouse by tapping the blank area beside the name.

But now that the first spouse fills that spot, is there no way to add the second spouse without waiting until I can get back to the desktop?To add a second spouse to a person, tap on that person's name on the family view. Then, tap Edit Links. Finally, tap Add Spouse.

I hope you find this information helpful :)

James Milne
11 January 2019, 02:42 PM
Try clicking on the down arrow. Edit links. Add spouse.
See Reunion Touch Manual. "Adding People". "Multiple Spouces".

reggoboy
11 January 2019, 08:31 PM
To add a second spouse to a person, tap on that person's name on the family view. Then, tap Edit Links. Finally, tap Add Spouse.

I hope you find this information helpful :)

Thanks to both of you!

Seemed more intuitive for adding a spouse to be under the "Spouses & Children" item in the popup, just fyi. Plus the term "Edit" is usually used to indicate a way to modify existing data, not to add new data.

Just a few points of UX feedback. But thanks for the tip!

kyuck
11 January 2019, 09:50 PM
To add a second spouse to a person, tap on that person's name on the family view. Then, tap Edit Links. Finally, tap Add Spouse.

Deb, when I tap on my name in Family View I don't see any "Edit Links."
Where is it located?

Deb
11 January 2019, 10:08 PM
Deb, when I tap on my name in Family View I don't see any "Edit Links."
Where is it located?If you tap on your name on your own family view (in ReunionTouch), you will see Edit Links in the menu that appears...