PDA

View Full Version : How to TAG or FLAG an individual on the Family View

Trish Jamieson
23 March 2018, 02:27 AM
Hi all is there a way to TAG/Flag and individual on the family view?
I am trying to put a sign or symbol on individuals as I add them to another data base from my Reunion Program on my computer.

I know how to export a Gedcom, but I dont want to do that.
I just want to be able to p[ut some sort of bright sign on each person I have managed to transfer.

Thank you Trish

Dennis J. Cunniff
23 March 2018, 05:31 AM
[I]s there a way to TAG/Flag and individual on the family view? I am trying to put a sign or symbol on individuals as I add them to another data base from my Reunion Program on my computer.... I just want to be able to p[ut some sort of bright sign on each person I have managed to transfer.

You can create a flag (say, MOVED), add it to the family view, and check it/uncheck it there.
See the manual under "Setting/Changing Flags for People"

So you need to do two things:
[1] create the new flag, then
[2] add the flag to the family view

You can also define a color tag that is shown on people for whom the flag is set - it may be a more visual reminder than just the checked flag in the fmaily view.

P C Jamieson
24 May 2018, 03:26 AM
You can create a flag (say, MOVED), add it to the family view, and check it/uncheck it there.
See the manual under "Setting/Changing Flags for People"

So you need to do two things:
[1] create the new flag, then
[2] add the flag to the family view

You can also define a color tag that is shown on people for whom the flag is set - it may be a more visual reminder than just the checked flag in the fmaily view.

Thank you all sorted now.