PDA

View Full Version : Color tags

M Dalton
16 March 2018, 11:25 AM
Am I correct that you cannot add a Color Tag to a group of marked people (i.e., ones where you have put a check mark by their name)?

So if I want to add a color tag to any person with more than one marriage, I have to first create a list of them, then add a Flag, and then use the Flag to add color tags? (And then delete the Flag because I really don't need both) Seems kind of cumbersome but I can't see another way.

Thanks for any insights.

Gregg
16 March 2018, 11:40 AM
...if I want to add a color tag to any person with more than one marriage, I have to first create a list of them, then add a Flag, and then use the Flag to add color tags? (And then delete the Flag because I really don't need both) Seems kind of cumbersome but I can't see another way.Yes, you've figured out the best way to achieve this.

I think we should consider adding a new rule to the color tags to make this process a little simpler.

M Dalton
16 March 2018, 03:57 PM
Thanks for the confirmation.

I agree a new rule would be helpful.

Gregg
23 March 2018, 10:14 AM
...I want to add a color tag to any person with more than one marriage...A new "Multiple spouses" rule has been added to the Color Tags feature. This feature will appear in the latest build of Reunion 12.

From Reunion 12's main menubar choose Help > Check for Updates to get the latest build.