PDA

View Full Version : Adding a marriage

J Smith
19 February 2018, 01:35 AM
Hi , I was wondering if someone could help.. I can add a spouse but not the marriage date. I am sure I must be dumb on this! Thanks!

J Smith
19 February 2018, 05:11 AM
Found it!

kmgenealogy
19 February 2018, 03:19 PM
Found it!

Hi, Please share how to find it. I, too, have been frustrated with trying to add marriages on ReunionTouch!

Thank you,
Kaye

J Smith
21 February 2018, 01:34 AM
When viewing the family page...there is a white bar above their names.. Click on that and a menu appears.

Bob White
21 February 2018, 01:45 PM
When viewing the family page...there is a white bar above their names.. Click on that and a menu appears.

WOW! A shortcut to the Family Edit screen. Thank you for the tip.

thomprod
22 March 2018, 11:24 AM

Clicking on the white bar above the names of a married couple only lets me edit information about the existing marriage. I want to add an additional spouse to one of those people. How do I do it in ReunionTouch?

Mark
22 March 2018, 11:50 AM
I want to add an additional spouse to one of those people. How do I do it in ReunionTouch?

Tap on the spouse button (the blue/pink button where the spouse's name appears) of the entry that you want to add a spouse to, select "Edit Links" from the menu that opens, then tap "Add Spouse".

HTH

thomprod
23 March 2018, 08:02 PM
Tap on the spouse button (the blue/pink button where the spouse's name appears) of the entry that you want to add a spouse to, select "Edit Links" from the menu that opens, then tap "Add Spouse"...

That did it. Didn't think to select "Edit Links". Thanks, Mark.