PDA

View Full Version : Remove flag

HuubTM
17 December 2017, 01:17 AM
I have added and used some new flags in the past, but some of them I don't want to use anymore, besides the list of flags is becoming too long. How can I remove these unused flags from the list? In the window where I can add new flags, there is a button " remove" but it is greyed out.

Huub ter Beek
htm@hterbeek.nl

fjvanbodegom
17 December 2017, 05:21 AM
You are doing this the wrong way.
The only way to remove flags is: Prefs > Fields > Flags > click on the flag you want to remove and click Remove.
BTW: this is also mentioned in the Manual

HuubTM
17 December 2017, 06:53 AM
You are doing this the wrong way.
The only way to remove flags is: Prefs > Fields > Flags > click on the flag you want to remove and click Remove.
BTW: this is also mentioned in the Manual

Thanks, I have seen this in the manual, and it is not what I meant. I do not only want to remove the flag in the persons, but I want to remove the possibility to use this particular flag at all, I do not want to see this flag in the list of flags that I can use. I can add new flags to that list, but I do not know how to remove them.

HuubTM
17 December 2017, 06:58 AM
Thanks, I have seen this in the manual, and it is not what I meant. I do not only want to remove the flag in the persons, but I want to remove the possibility to use this particular flag at all, I do not want to see this flag in the list of flags that I can use. I can add new flags to that list, but I do not know how to remove them.

Sorry, you were right, only after restarting Reunion, the flag is indeed removed...
Thanks.

fjvanbodegom
17 December 2017, 07:03 AM
Think you understand my explanation wrong.
To remove the flag from your whole familyfile: use the steps explained in the Manual.
You had to go to the Reunion Prefs
When you remove it there itís completely gone.