PDA

View Full Version : Missing spouses in Family History Report

Bill Sheridan
14 March 2005, 06:41 PM
Here

Gregg
15 March 2005, 09:42 AM
...a way of automatically producing a report that includes all spouses without having to resort to manually inserting the missing spouses into the final report.Spouses are only listed for the people in the family history report that get numbered. In your case -- your grandfather is numbered in the first generation so only his other spouses are listed.

The solution is to continue manually entering the other spouse for your grandmother.

I'll add a feature request to address this.

AE Palmer
15 March 2005, 07:52 PM
Perhaps this addition to the "Wish List" would be better somewhere else. But be as it may, I will ask it here as it is somewhat related to this topic.

It would be very nice to add all of the spouses to the tab list when viewing the "Ages" screen. I find it awkward having to exit the page and jump to the "other" spouse and then re-enter the Ages page. If each spouse of the lead card (usually male) were listed, the user could just click on the tab and go from there. If the user jumps to a spouse with more than one marriage, the list of tabs could be re-ordered to reflect that person's marriage history.