PDA

View Full Version : Source Citations list search

kmgenealogy
27 June 2017, 07:23 AM
Am I missing something? I have over a 1000 sources on my iMac. When I need a certain one, I can do a search in the Source List sidebar. Is there some way, without knowing the number, to search by a word for a source in ReunionTouch?

mrstucci
13 July 2017, 12:57 PM
Am I missing something? I have over a 1000 sources on my iMac. When I need a certain one, I can do a search in the Source List sidebar. Is there some way, without knowing the number, to search by a word for a source in ReunionTouch?Kaye-Did you ever figure it out? I am having to work with ReunionTouch while my MBP is in the shop and I can't do a search for a source! At least I haven't figured out how.

And how did you get the Source List to show up in the side bar? I have a choice of People, Bookmarks, Relatives and Places. That's all I see. I admit that I am a real newbie using ReunionTouch.

Thanks, Judy

Mark
13 July 2017, 02:36 PM
Currently it's not possible to search sources in ReunionTouch.

And how did you get the Source List to show up in the side bar?I believe Kaye was referring to the sidebar in Reunion 11, not ReunionTouch.

HTH

mrstucci
13 July 2017, 06:36 PM
Oh, ok. Thanks. Might be a good enhancement for the next version of ReunionTouch! Judy

Currently it's not possible to search sources in ReunionTouch.

I believe Kaye was referring to the sidebar in Reunion 11, not ReunionTouch.

HTH