PDA

View Full Version : Organizing sources with Clooz

Kate McCain
02 May 2006, 08:50 AM
I've seen the ads and discussions about Clooz (the electronic filing cabinet) and I must say that the idea of being able to organize my growing collection of electronic/printed documents and access them by named people is attractive. But it seems to want to work with Legacy -- and both are Windows-only. Are there any Reunion users who are also using Clooz for their data management? Running a Windows program on my Mac simultaneously isn't possible but I do have a Windows laptop.

Shelley Monson
03 May 2006, 01:00 AM
I've seen the ads and discussions about Clooz (the electronic filing cabinet) and I must say that the idea of being able to organize my growing collection of electronic/printed documents and access them by named people is attractive. But it seems to want to work with Legacy -- and both are Windows-only. Are there any Reunion users who are also using Clooz for their data management? Running a Windows program on my Mac simultaneously isn't possible but I do have a Windows laptop.

Hi, Kate

Look into a shareware program called Bygones; it does the same thing as Clooz, but is available for the Mac as well as PC.

Here's the website: http://home.rmci.net/bygones/

Cheers!
Shelley