PDA

View Full Version : Multiple devices

Jack t
07 January 2016, 08:21 PM
I have an iPad and iPhone. Is it possible to have ReunionTouch on both devices without buying two copies?

SGilbert
07 January 2016, 09:40 PM
Legally, only Leister can answer that.
Practically, yes; if, of course, you sync both with the same iTunes account.

Mark
08 January 2016, 01:41 PM
If you're using the same App Store/iTunes account on both, you will only need to purchase it once.

HTH

Bob White
08 January 2016, 02:14 PM
If you're using the same App Store/iTunes account on both, you will only need to purchase it once.

HTH

Isn't there also a five device limitation or does that not apply in this situation?

Mark
08 January 2016, 04:36 PM
You can only have 5 devices registered to the same iTunes/App Store account - so, yes, that would apply here.

Harvey Researcher
19 March 2016, 07:26 PM

HTH

I have to have my iPad on a different iTunes account.

I have my ReunionTouch on my iPhone. Is there anyway of sharing it on my iPad with the different account please?

Bob White
21 March 2016, 03:32 AM
The control factor is the Apple ID's... not Leister.

One cannot share any app between two accounts. Period. Apple has no exceptions. And it's not a big hit at $10 per copy.

Mark
21 March 2016, 04:21 PM
Is there anyway of sharing it on my iPad with the different account please?The only option would be to set up Family Sharing (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201088), otherwise you would have to purchase a copy for each device. Unfortunately, as Bob noted, this is something we have no control over.

HTH