PDA

View Full Version : .pdf files

L Marshall
21 September 2015, 10:10 PM
Can someone please advise how to view a multipage .pdf file added to multimedia

ttl
22 September 2015, 01:08 PM
If you open the multimedia window and select the document, you can then go to the bottom of the window and double-click on the file name. This will open a Finder window with the document highlighted. You can then double-click the filename there and it will open in Preview. There's a few steps here, but at least one doesn't have to spend much effort searching for the right file in the Finder.

I can see where having a way for Reunion to launch Preview directly might be a reasonable wish list item.

Lawrence E Moore
22 September 2015, 08:29 PM
Can someone please advise how to view a multipage .pdf file added to multimedia

Open the multimedia window. Click once on the .pdf file to display it. If it is a multipage file, a small "current page" window will appear near the bottom left of the window (in Reunion 10). Click the up or down arrow to change the page displayed.
Lawrence

ttl
22 September 2015, 09:52 PM
If it is a multipage file, a small "current page" window will appear near the bottom left of the window (in Reunion 10). Click the up or down arrow to change the page displayed.
Lawrence

Even better! Very cool. I don't have any multipage PDFs as source multimedia and didn't take the time to experiment with one.

L Marshall
22 September 2015, 10:14 PM
Thank you Tim and Lawrence for your helpful advice. How do I view the same multi-page .pdf in Reunion Touch?
Liz Marshall

Frank
22 September 2015, 10:17 PM
On devices (using ReunionTouch) only the first page of a multiple-page PDF file appears.

Bob White
23 September 2015, 01:07 PM
On devices (using ReunionTouch) only the first page of a multiple-page PDF file appears.

Is that limitation something that will be fixed in a future release?