PDA

View Full Version : Cropped photos on iOS devices

Sonia
01 September 2015, 03:54 AM
Using Reunion 11 along with Reunion Touch on both an iPad and an iPhone, I've run into a problem with certain cropped photos.They appear fine when viewed in Reunion 11 on my MacBook, but on the iPad and iPhone the photos are so enlarged that the desired portion of the images (a cropped face) can't be seen. Most of the image is just enlarged out of sight.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Mark
02 September 2015, 01:13 PM
Hi Sonia,

Does your Mac have a Retina display?

Thanks,

Sonia
02 September 2015, 03:43 PM
Hi Sonia,

Does your Mac have a Retina display?

Thanks,

Yes, it does. Incidentally, the problem doesn't occur with all cropped photos?

Also, I read online not to store Reunion photos in Mac Photos. Should I then be creating a separate folder for them? If so, should that be housed on my Mac HD or in Dropbox?

Bruce Richards
22 September 2015, 11:12 PM
Using Reunion 11 along with Reunion Touch on both an iPad and an iPhone, I've run into a problem with certain cropped photos.They appear fine when viewed in Reunion 11 on my MacBook, but on the iPad and iPhone the photos are so enlarged that the desired portion of the images (a cropped face) can't be seen. Most of the image is just enlarged out of sight.
Thanks for any suggestions.

I have the same problem. Is there a preferred pixel size pictures should have to fit into the Reunion Touch framework? My MacBook Pro has a retina display.

Gregg
23 September 2015, 09:03 AM
I have the same problem...
My MacBook Pro has a retina display.This is a known problem that we are working on. Until the next free maintenance update is released, simply reset sharing and the photos will appear properly cropped in ReunionTouch.