PDA

View Full Version : Enrolling a new ipad

RossDeHovitz
08 August 2015, 09:22 PM
Bought a new iPad and everything came into the new iPad Air from a backup of my old iPad. But now reunion touch does not sync even though the sharing status appears on. Photos are not going either direction. Do I need to delete the file and start again?

Ross

RossDeHovitz
09 August 2015, 08:47 PM
Bought a new iPad and everything came into the new iPad Air from a backup of my old iPad. But now reunion touch does not sync even though the sharing status appears on. Photos are not going either direction. Do I need to delete the file and start again?

Ross

As an addendum, changes on my mac are going into the new iPad air but i can't get new photos taken with the iPad air that are populating family files, to go back to the mac and my iPhone. Sharing status seems only to be referring to the old iPad.

Joe Finnegan
10 August 2015, 08:05 PM
Is it possible you haven't signed in to your Dropbox account on your new iPad? This should be a one-time thing.

Joe

RossDeHovitz
11 August 2015, 01:33 AM
Is it possible you haven't signed in to your Dropbox account on your new iPad? This should be a one-time thing.

Joe

I checked that. I do have dropbox on - but sharing status still has no files coming from the iPad since mid July.