PDA

View Full Version : Archive Paper/Boxes

linders
13 March 2006, 08:03 PM
I need to preserve my family Bible (from the 1700s) and can't find the correct boxes/paper to wrap it in.

Bob Goode
14 March 2006, 12:52 AM
I need to preserve my family Bible (from the 1700s) and can't find the correct boxes/paper to wrap it in.

Hi Linda,

Gaylord.com has archival supplies. My wife and I use their boxes to hold family heirlooms such as Bibles and other small items. In fact we have ordered several items from them over the years. We have a small Bible in a box with a clear lid; works great.

There are other archival suppliers. If Gaylord does not have the correct size perhaps a google search for archival suppliers will be helpful.

Bob

linders
14 March 2006, 12:13 PM
Gaylord.com has archival supplies. My wife and I use their boxes to hold family heirlooms such as Bibles and other small items. In fact we have ordered several items from them over the years. We have a small Bible in a box with a clear lid; works great.

There are other archival suppliers. If Gaylord does not have the correct size perhaps a google search for archival suppliers will be helpful.Thanks so much. I have so many things that need to be preserved (even me) and it is wonderful to find the boxes/paper to do it work

Nancy G Chesnutt
14 March 2006, 06:55 PM
I have ordered supplies from Light Impressions many times and have been very pleased with everything they shipped to me. I am sure you can find them with a google search.

Kate McCain
14 March 2006, 09:36 PM
Thanks so much. I have so many things that need to be preserved (even me) and it is wonderful to find the boxes/paper to do it work

I use Light Impressions for archival storage resources for everything except postcards. They have a wide variety of boxes and similar items. A good website and occasional sales via their catalogs.

Kate McCain