• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Numbering

Can I show number in tree view

Re: Numbering

Originally posted by Murray A View Post
    Can I show number in tree view
    Please be a little more specific in your question.

Are you talking about the Reunion assigned Person ID numbers? or some other numbers that you have assigned.

Which tree view are you speaking of? The one you get from clicking on the tree icon in the left side bar? or one of the other charts that can be made, and then manipulated?

--Blaise

Comment

Originally posted by Blaise A. Darveaux View Post
      Please be a little more specific in your question.

Are you talking about the Reunion assigned Person ID numbers? or some other numbers that you have assigned.

Which tree view are you speaking of? The one you get from clicking on the tree icon in the left side bar? or one of the other charts that can be made, and then manipulated?

--Blaise
      I am talking about the reunion person id numbers
      showing when you click on tree view in the top left hand menu under family view.
      regards Murray

Comment

I don't think you can include the ID Number in the Tree View. From the Manual "By default, each box includes: name, birth date, death date, and (for couples) marriage date." You can add the places for those three events, pictures, relationship, and color tags. But that seems to be it.

Use the chart features to include the ID Number after the name. If you need help doing that, just ask.

--Blaise

Comment

Working...
        X