Place button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Place button

The Place button does not work in the new version of iOS 11.0.1. The other buttons People and Relatives seams to work o.k.
    Any suggestions to get this fixed?

Regards, Peder
    Peder Kristensen
    WA, Australia

Re: ReunionTouch - Place button

Hi Peder,

Are you confusing the Reunion for Mac with Reunion Touch versions?

I'm using R/U for Mac V.11.0.12 on my iMac and R/U touch V.1.0.4 (on the iPad) and the places button works.

Alan
    iMac 27" (late 2015) 2TB, 24GB Ram, (Monterey 12.3.1) iPad Pro 12.9" 256GB (Ios 14.4), iPhone 6S+ 128GB (Ios 14.4), Reunion 13,

Comment

Hi Peder,

Originally posted by Peder View Post
      The Place button does not work in the new version of iOS 11.0.1.
      What, specifically, happens when you tap on the Place button? Do you get an empty sidebar?

If so, that's normal -- the Places sidebar on the iPad requires you to search for a place, it doesn't simply list all the places in the file (like the Places sidebar on the Mac). You should see a search box at the top of the Places sidebar. You can use that to search for a place.

If not, please provide as much detail about the problem as possible.

Thanks,
      Mark Harrison
      Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

There were no response when I tapped the “place”. However, after doing a Force-Quite and later restarting ReunionTouch again, with no other apps active, the “place” now works. Maybe there were some iOS memory conflict that prevented the “place” button to respond.
        Peder Kristensen
        WA, Australia

Comment

Working...
        X