This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Source Endnotes in IPad ReunionTouch

Even though I have set up "Exclude from Endnotes" in my sources, the display on my IPad ReunionTouch shows part of the Free-Form text in the two-line display of the Source Citation when looking at it through the Edit Person pages. This does not appear to be happening on my IPhone ReunionTouch. How do I set up my preferences so that "only" the Source Citation shows and not part of the Free-Form text?
    Laura Turnbull

Re: Source Endnotes in IPad ReunionTouch

Originally posted by laurajt View Post
    Even though I have set up "Exclude from Endnotes" in my sources, the display on my IPad ReunionTouch shows part of the Free-Form text in the two-line display of the Source Citation when looking at it through the Edit Person pages. This does not appear to be happening on my IPhone ReunionTouch. How do I set up my preferences so that "only" the Source Citation shows and not part of the Free-Form text?
    Further to the problem I outlined above, I seem to have resolved the issue. A couple of days ago I did a "reset sharing" to deal with some photos that were not transferring properly. I believe that this process also cleared up the change from "include endnotes" to "exclude from endnotes" that I was doing with a number of sources.
    Laura Turnbull

Comment

Working...
    X