Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

View all pages from PDF in Reunion Touch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

View all pages from PDF in Reunion Touch?

In Reunion on the Mac, when you have a PDF in the Multimedia section, it provides arrows to scroll through the pages. Reunion Touch on iPhone or iPad does not have that capability that I can see. Unless I'm doing something wrong. I would like to be able to show all the pages of a PDF document in Reunion Touch. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance!

Richard

Re: View all pages from PDF in Reunion Touch???

Originally posted by rrclark1 View Post
    I would like to be able to show all the pages of a PDF document in Reunion Touch. Is that possible?
    Currently, only the first page of the PDF file is downloaded to ReunionTouch. It's not possible to view the other pages of the PDF via ReunionTouch.

Sorry I don't have better news,
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Re: View all pages from PDF in Reunion Touch???

Thanks for the reply. Hopefully that will be an enhancement for future versions (you guys rock when you roll out updates!).

I am appreciative that I can see the first page of the PDF.

Comment

Re: View all pages from PDF in Reunion Touch?

Richard,

If your multimedia .pdf files are stored in Dropbox and you have the Dropbox app on your iPhone or iPad, you can access the original file in your Dropbox to see all pages and zoom it up, if necessary. I keep all my multimedia files tied to Reunion in a folder called "Reunion Pictures" in my Dropbox.
        Steve Thomas
        iMac and MacBook Pro, macOS Ventura 13.5, iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 16.6, iPad Pro, Reunion 13 and Reunion Touch.

Comment

Re: View all pages from PDF in Reunion Touch?

Not everyone uses Dropbox exclusively for Reunion. The storage constraints on Dropbox can be problematic if one uses only the basic plan. If Reunion can render one page of a PDF, why not the remaining pages as thumbnail renderings take up less space than storing all of one's multimedia files on Dropbox? The solution should be to improvements in Reunion and not dependent on a third party app/service. After all Reunion Touch is so that the information collected is mobile and can be shared without the need for a Mac at home.
          Tom Brown

Comment

Working...
          X