clipboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clipboard

I have reunion 11.0.12 and have 43 people in the clipboard. ( I really don't know how they got there or why they are there) They are also in my 'people' list,.
    I did try to delete one and got a message that said - this person is in the clipboard. do you want tor remove this person from the clipboard and create a new record for him? I would like to know how to delete them from the clipboard without deleting them from the main list. I also have an Ipad synched to this computer... would this be affected at all by deleting the list of people.
    I would appreciate your help.
    Sally

Re: clipboard

Originally posted by Sally View Post
    I have reunion 11.0.12 and have 43 people in the clipboard. ( I really don't know how they got there or why they are there) They are also in my 'people' list,.
    I did try to delete one and got a message that said - this person is in the clipboard. do you want tor remove this person from the clipboard and create a new record for him? I would like to know how to delete them from the clipboard without deleting them from the main list. I also have an Ipad synched to this computer... would this be affected at all by deleting the list of people.
    I would appreciate your help.
    Sally
    If you delete them from the clipboard, they are gone, gone, gone. They will not be in the people list anymore, because they are deleted from the file.

Why exactly do you want these people to remain in your file? I suspect you really should just be deleting them.
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

Working...
    X