Adding a marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding a marriage

Hi , I was wondering if someone could help.. I can add a spouse but not the marriage date. I am sure I must be dumb on this! Thanks!

Re: Adding a marriage

Found it!

Comment

Originally posted by J Smith View Post
      Found it!
      Hi, Please share how to find it. I, too, have been frustrated with trying to add marriages on ReunionTouch!

Thank you,
      Kaye
      Kaye Mushalik
      -Muschalik (Poland), Stroop, Small (Ireland), Fitzsimons/Fitzsimmons (Ireland) Pessara/Pesaora/Pesarro/Pizarro (from Germany)
      -Dorrance, Eberstein, Bell
      -Late2015iMac27"Retina5K, MacOS10.14, iOS12.1, R12, Safari12.0

Comment

When viewing the family page...there is a white bar above their names.. Click on that and a menu appears.

Comment

When viewing the family page...there is a white bar above their names.. Click on that and a menu appears.
          WOW! A shortcut to the Family Edit screen. Thank you for the tip.
          Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
          Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
          iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Clicking on the white bar above the names of a married couple only lets me edit information about the existing marriage. I want to add an additional spouse to one of those people. How do I do it in ReunionTouch?
            Steve Thomas
            iMac and MacBook Pro, macOS Ventura 13.5, iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 16.6, iPad Pro, Reunion 13 and Reunion Touch.

Comment

Originally posted by thomprod View Post
              I want to add an additional spouse to one of those people. How do I do it in ReunionTouch?
              Tap on the spouse button (the blue/pink button where the spouse's name appears) of the entry that you want to add a spouse to, select "Edit Links" from the menu that opens, then tap "Add Spouse".

HTH
              Mark Harrison
              Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
                Tap on the spouse button (the blue/pink button where the spouse's name appears) of the entry that you want to add a spouse to, select "Edit Links" from the menu that opens, then tap "Add Spouse"...
                That did it. Didn't think to select "Edit Links". Thanks, Mark.
                Steve Thomas
                iMac and MacBook Pro, macOS Ventura 13.5, iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 16.6, iPad Pro, Reunion 13 and Reunion Touch.

Comment

Working...
                X