This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Version of Pages and iPhoto / Photos

I see you have the option to choose pages as your word processor to export reports to... but pages will not open the file that Reunion generates... also will the be support for the photos app from Apple now that iPhoto is depricated?

Allen

Re: Latest Version of Pages and iPhoto / Photos

Originally posted by AlPrunty View Post
    I see you have the option to choose pages as your word processor to export reports to... but pages will not open the file that Reunion generates... also will the be support for the photos app from Apple now that iPhoto is depricated?

Allen
    Hi Allen,

This has been addressed quite a bit here in the forums. You can search using "Pages" (without the quote marks). However, Frank & crew also addressed it here:

The gist of the matter is that you need to go into preferences and point reports to the old Pages (which should be in an iWork folder in Applications, if you had the old Pages on your computer before you updated to Yosemite).

Hope this helps.
    Kaye
    Kaye Mushalik
    -Muschalik (Poland), Stroop, Small (Ireland), Fitzsimons/Fitzsimmons (Ireland) Pessara/Pesaora/Pesarro/Pizarro (from Germany)
    -Dorrance, Eberstein, Bell
    -Late2015iMac27"Retina5K, MacOS10.14, iOS12.1, R12, Safari12.0

Comment

Originally posted by AlPrunty View Post
      ...will there be support for the photos app from Apple...
      This is already supported, as much as possible, in Reunion 11.

Search the manual for "photos apple" (without the quotes), and click the 1st and 3rd links to see details.
      Frank Leister
      Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
        This is already supported, as much as possible, in Reunion 11.

Search the manual for "photos apple" (without the quotes), and click the 1st and 3rd links to see details.
        Thank you Frank... I am really missing iPhoto... this new Photos program is really giving me the blues.

I have learned if you have any program where you can drag an image that will drop it as a file on the desktop you can usually drag it into Reunion. I'm not going to say it works all the time but so far it's been working for me (knock on wood).

Allen

Comment

Working...
        X