Lost Reunion 8 (I think)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Reunion 8 (I think)

Had a battery die in my MacBook, had a new one installed. The repairman told me that none of my data was lost but that some programs were, Reunion being one of them. I need to know if I purchase the new version of Reunion will I be able to import my data to it? I don't know how to search my hard drive to find the data. I don't remember what version of Reunion I was using but do know that I was due for an update. I'm 86 years old and not very computer literate. I am sick about this. Thank you for any help.
    Old Granny Lola
    Middle Iowa

Re: Lost Reunion 8 (I think)

Originally posted by Lola View Post
    ...I need to know if I purchase the new version of Reunion will I be able to import my data to it?
    Yes. Reunion 12 would be able to "convert" the family file so it could be used in Reunion 12.

Note: Reunion 12 requires Mac OS 10.7 or higher.

If your Mac is able to run Reunion 12, please see this web page for additional information about Reunion 12 and how to purchase an upgrade to Reunion 12.

Information about how to convert your family file so it can be used in Reunion 12 can be found
    here.

Originally posted by Lola View Post
    I don't know how to search my hard drive to find the data. I don't remember what version of Reunion I was using but do know that I was due for an update.
    Our records show you own Reunion 9. Therefore, by default, your family file is most likely located in your Users/Home/Documents/Reunion Files folder.

To access that folder, open your Finder and choose Go -> Documents. (I.e., you will see the word Go along the top of your monitor when your Finder is open. Click on Go and select Documents. Then, open the Reunion Files folder.)

I hope you find this information helpful.

Note: if you do run into any issues involving your Reunion license, click here to email me.

Thanks
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Re: Lost Reunion 8 (I think)

Originally posted by Deb View Post
      Yes. Reunion 12 would be able to "convert" the family file so it could be used in Reunion 12.

Note: Reunion 12 requires Mac OS 10.7 or higher.

If your Mac is able to run Reunion 12, please see this web page for additional information about Reunion 12 and how to purchase an upgrade to Reunion 12.

Information about how to convert your family file so it can be used in Reunion 12 can be found
      here.

Our records show you own Reunion 9. Therefore, by default, your family file is most likely located in your Users/Home/Documents/Reunion Files folder.

To access that folder, open your Finder and choose Go -> Documents. (I.e., you will see the word Go along the top of your monitor when your Finder is open. Click on Go and select Documents. Then, open the Reunion Files folder.)

I hope you find this information helpful.

Note: if you do run into any issues involving your Reunion license, click here to email me.

Thanks
      I got a same problem, thanks for your detailed reply.

Comment

Working...
      X