Inconsistency between Reunion 12 and Reunion Touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inconsistency between Reunion 12 and Reunion Touch

I have an excess family member who appears in my Reunion Touch family file but not in the Reunion 12 version. How do I delete him from the Reunion Touch version?

Re: Inconsistency between Reunion 12 and Reunion Touch

Originally posted by CarolAnne View Post
    I have an excess family member who appears in my Reunion Touch family file but not in the Reunion 12 version. How do I delete him from the Reunion Touch version?
    To delete a person from ReunionTouch, tap on the person's name on their own family view. Then, tap Edit Person. Next, scroll to the bottom of the Edit Person panel and tap Delete This Person. And, finally, tap Delete.

However, before doing so, you may want to address the reason for that person not syncing with Reunion 12 on your Mac. Please see this web page for some suggestions...

I hope you find this information helpful
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Re: Inconsistency between Reunion 12 and Reunion Touch

Originally posted by Deb View Post
      To delete a person from ReunionTouch, tap on the person's name on their own family view. Then, tap Edit Person. Next, scroll to the bottom of the Edit Person panel and tap Delete This Person. And, finally, tap Delete.

However, before doing so, you may want to address the reason for that person not syncing with Reunion 12 on your Mac. Please see this web page for some suggestions...

I hope you find this information helpful
      Thanks, I was able to delete the excess person from the ReunionTouch version, but was not able to see why the 2 versions were not syncing. I will keep a close watch and contact Leisterpro.com if it happens again. Regards, Carol/

Comment

Working...
      X