Examples of Books Published using Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Examples of Books Published using Reunion

Where can I see examples of some books composed using the "Book" feature of Reunion 11 or 12?

Thank you!

Re: Examples of Books Published using Reunion

Originally posted by B Banta View Post
    Where can I see examples of some books composed using the "Book" feature of Reunion 11 or 12?

Thank you!
    Would be great to see examples! Thanks, B Banta, for thinking of asking this!
    Kaye Mushalik
    -Muschalik (Poland), Stroop, Small (Ireland), Fitzsimons/Fitzsimmons (Ireland) Pessara/Pesaora/Pesarro/Pizarro (from Germany)
    -Dorrance, Eberstein, Bell
    -Late2015iMac27"Retina5K, MacOS10.14, iOS12.1, R12, Safari12.0

Comment

Thank you!
      One example of a book created with Reunion 12 can be found here...

Deb Stuller
      Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

I published a 325 page volume for the Auclair/O'Clair Family from Reunion back in 2015 at a cost recovery mode and all 50 copies were sold. I received one back due to it not having a photograph of her son in it. I had several requests for more. Here are a couple of photos:
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post

http://www.leisterpro.com/doc/v12/fe...reunion-12.pdf
          Many thanks for providing the link to the Lincoln book.

It's just a matter of working through the parameters for the book I wish to create. I had not realised you could "watermark" each page with an image.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post

http://www.leisterpro.com/doc/v12/fe...reunion-12.pdf
            Very nice. In what field did you put the story information under each person, such as "An American farmer, carpenter and father of President Abraham Lincoln. Although Thomas descends from colonial Puritans and Quakers, .....etc." I assume you then told Reunion to insert that field when creating the book.

Comment

The Lincoln book example used the Register format, and the Register layout selected for the book included the Misc. Notes field for each person. The text you mentioned was in the Misc. Notes field for Thomas Lincoln.
              Frank Leister
              Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Thank you!

I did these book with Reunion 9 (they are all in the library of congress, also if you go to family search and put in the name of the book, you will see the actual book, but it will not be in color

Library of Congress Online Catalog
                Refine Your Search
                You Searched: AUTHOR/CREATOR: janice roden
                Titles List: 1-11 of 11

Prev 1 Next

Roden, Janice.
                Abraham Lay and wife Sarah Grimes a few of their descendants : with allied families Barker, Gallaher, Huguley and Thomas / Janice Roden.
                Dallas, TX : JAZ Pub. Co., 2017.
                Request in Jefferson or Adams Building Reading Rooms

Book Icon
                Book
                Roden, Janice, 1935-
                Porter genealogy : a few of the descendants of Robert Porter and wife, Lilleous Christy : Ireland to New Hampshire to Pennsylvania, with associated families, Armstrong, Martin, Parker, Samford, Todd, Willis and Ziegler / compiled by Janice Roden.
                Dallas, Texas : JAZ Publishing Company, 2016.
                CS71.P839 2016 CABIN BRANCH
                Request in Jefferson or Adams Building Reading Rooms - STORED OFFSITE

Book Icon
                Book
                Roden, Janice, 1935-
                John and Ruth Gordon, born in Virginia died in South Carolina : a few of their descendants ; with Allied Families: Johnson Lay, Mayes, Otterson and Savage / compiled by Janice Roden.
                Dallas, Texas : JAZ Publishing Company, 2015.
                CS71.G66 2015 CABIN BRANCH
                Book Icon
                Book
                Roden, Janice, 1935-

Sandeford genealogy : a few of the descendants of William Sandeford, Sr. and wife Mary Thompkins (Virginia, North Carolina, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee) : with associated families Arrington, Bond, Duckworth, Dyer, Massey, Redding, Snowden, Trobaugh, a
                Dallas, Texas : JAZ Publishing Company, 2013.
                CS71.S2125 2013 OVERFLOWJ34?
                Request in Jefferson or Adams Building Reading Rooms (FLM2)
                Book Icon
                Book
                Roden, Janice, 1935-

Kutz genealogy : some of the descendants of Jacob and his brother Nicholas Kutz emigrants to Pennsylvania, with allied families: Arbaugh, Bock, Cramer/Creamer, Diffenbaugh; Grove/Graff, Heffner, Schlegel, Zimmerman, and Zullinger / compiled by Janice Rode
                Dallas, Texas : JAZ Publishing Company, 2014.
                CS71.K896 R64 2014 OVERFLOWJ34?
                Request in Jefferson or Adams Building Reading Rooms (FLM2)
                Book Icon
                Book
                Roden, Janice, 1935-

Vining Family : some of the descendants of William Vining and his wife Naomi Hicknell and their sons John, Jessee and Jeptha / compiled by Janice Roden.
                Dallas, Texas : JAZ Publishing Company, 2014.
                CS71.V786 2014 CABIN BRANCH
                Book Icon
                Book
                Roden, Janice, 1935-

Zullinger/Zollinger genealogy : some of the descendants of Jakob Zullinger, German emigrant to Pennsylvania in 1749 : with allied families Keefer, Kell, Over, and Shoemaker / compiled by Janice Roden ; foreword by Marcel Zollinger.
                Dallas, Tex. (10114 Dentport, Dallas 75238-2104) : JAZ Pub. Co., 2010.
                CS71.Z868 2010
                Links available
                Book Icon
                Book
                Roden, Janice, 1935-

Johnson genealogy : some of the descendants of the Johnson's of old Tishomingo/Prentiss County, Mississippi : with associated families : Boggs, Brown, Collier, Crabb, Ford, Foster, Gahagan, Kizer, and Sparks / compiled by Janice Roden.
                Dallas, Tex. : JAZ Pub. Co., 2009.
                CS71.J7 2009
                Book Icon
                Book
                Roden, Janice, 1935-

Kell genealogy : some of the descendants of William Kell (Pennsylvania,Ohio) : with associated families: Frank, Hole, Hostetler, and Zullinger / compiled by Janice Roden.
                Dallas, Tex. (10114 Dentport, Dallas 75238-2104) : JAZ Pub. Co., 2008.
                SELECT TITLE FOR HOLDINGS INFORMATION
                Book Icon
                Book
                Roden, Janice, 1935-

Armstrong genealogy : some of the descendants of John Armstrong and his wife, Sarah Hawthorn (Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi) with associated families : Morgan, Porter, Ruff and Samford / compiled by Janice Roden.
                Dallas, Tex. (10114 Dentport, Dallas 75238-2104) : JAZ Pub. Co., 2006.
                Book Icon
                Book
                Roden, Janice, 1935-

Zullinger/Zollinger genealogy : some of the descendants of Jakob Zullinger, German emigrant to Pennsylvania in 1749 / compiled by Janice Roden.
                Dallas, Tex. (10114 Dentport, Dallas 75238-2104) : JAZ Pub. Co., 2003.
                Links available
                Last edited by Janice Roden; 15 February 2018, 04:17 PM.

Comment

google the name of Janice Roden and you will see books I have published using Reunion 9.

Comment

I've done a few books for our family, but I don't use the Reunion Book report - I find it too constraining in that I want to customize more than it will allow. I usually put biographies into the MISC NOTES fields so they will appear in a Register Report, and then run out the Register Reports for the various lines into a page layout program (I use Adobe InDesign) where I can insert photos and maps and other illustrations with the text flowing around them. I also add prefaces in narrative text that summarize the history of the family. It's a lot more work, but I like the creative freedom I have in doing my own page layout.

This is one of my more recent books. You can see a few example pages if you follow the Lulu link and click under the image of the book there.

Don

Comment

Working...
                    X