Children Names Don't Show in Family View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Children Names Don't Show in Family View

I'm running v11.0.6 and children names don't show in Family View. It shows their age in the name field as well as in the Age field. Is there a fix?

Re: Children Names Don't Show in Family View

Originally posted by Melton Holden View Post
    I'm running v11.0.6 and children names don't show in Family View. It shows their age in the name field as well as in the Age field.
    It sounds like you are seeing a graphical issue introduced by Apple's High Sierra macOS update. If your Mac is running High Sierra, there are two solutions...

1. Download and install the 11.0.12 maintenance update. It can be downloaded from here...

2. Purchase an upgrade to Reunion 12. Information about Reunion 12 and how to purchase an upgrade to Reunion 12 can be found here...

I hope you find this information helpful
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

I am having this problem, it is completely frustrating when you try to view the family.
      I have upgraded to 11.3
      Still does not work, and I do not want to buy 12.
      Please help.

Comment

Originally posted by caroldunn789 View Post
        I have upgraded to 11.3.
        Please open Reunion 11 and go to:

Reunion -> About Reunion

If the version shown there is NOT 11.0.12 (note: there is no 11.3, there was an 11.0.3, however), then you don't have the latest update (which works around this issue) installed. Please try installing the update again (see Deb's post above for the download link), making sure to follow the install instructions found here - specifically, be sure to select "Replace," not "Keep Both," in step 5 of those instructions.

Additionally you may want to make sure that the copy of Reunion 11 you're opening is in your Applications folder and named "Reunion 11.app". To do that open a family file in Reunion 11 and go to:

File -> Get Info...

The "Reunion Location" there should read "/Applications/Reunion 11.app". If it doesn't then you have a copy of Reunion 11 in a non-standard location and should delete it from your Mac, then use the copy that's in your Applications folder instead.

HTH
        Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Thank you. That did work.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
            It sounds like you are seeing a graphical issue introduced by Apple's High Sierra macOS update. If your Mac is running High Sierra, there are two solutions...

1. Download and install the 11.0.12 maintenance update. It can be downloaded from here...

2. Purchase an upgrade to Reunion 12. Information about Reunion 12 and how to purchase an upgrade to Reunion 12 can be found here...

I hope you find this information helpful
            Thank you!! Installing the 11.0.12 version fixed the issue. I'll look at at v12 features and perhaps move to that.

Comment

Working...
            X