'no people found' on iPad, iPhone works fine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'no people found' on iPad, iPhone works fine

I just upgraded to Reunion 11 (11.0.11) and installed ReunionTouch 1.0.3 on iPad and iPhone 5c.

I found an old thread on this issue that didn't offer a solution as the poster said the contents mysteriously appeared after a day. The thread is now locked. I've exceeded a 24 hr. window and still no people appear.

I placed my family file in dropbox per instructions. Once selected in iPhone the contents of the family file appeared almost immediately with 3400 people. On the iPad, I can select the same family file from Dropbox and it goes through a long download process. When done, there are 'no people' in the people list (the correct family file name appears in the tool window) and 'get info' shows '0' people & sources and 906 thumbnails.

I've closed the family file from the iPad and reconnected it a couple of times. I deleted the ReunionTouch app and reinstalled it, still 'no people found.' Would appreciate suggestions to resolve this issue.
    Last edited by Shelly Low Arnold; 18 April 2017, 10:38 PM.
    Shelly

Re: 'no people found' on iPad, iPhone works fine

Hi Shelly,

It's likely this issue is related to the problem you posted here. Even if it's not, we'll need to resolve that issue first before working on this one.

Once we've resolved that issue, delete the file from the iPad and re-download it from Dropbox.

If the problem persists after that, post an update here.

Thanks,
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
      It's likely this issue is related to the problem you posted here. Even if it's not, we'll need to resolve that issue first before working on this one.
      I suspected the Reunion 11 issue would take precedence. That said, the iPad ReunionTouch issue preceded the Reunion 11 crash by 24+ hours.
      Shelly

Comment

This problem appears to have been resolved by restoring the "familyfile.familydata" that had inadvertently deleted from within the family file folder in Dropbox. See thread here.
        Last edited by Shelly Low Arnold; 20 April 2017, 07:27 PM.
        Shelly

Comment

Working...
        X