saving sources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saving sources

I seem to be unable to save this source due to a lack of a "save" or "done" button. If I just close window it is not in my record. How do I save a source?

Thank You
    Flo Turner
    Attached Files

Re: saving sources

Originally posted by F Turner View Post
    I seem to be unable to save this source...
    Sources are automatically saved when closed.

The text you are pasting is white with a gray background. Reunion does not save background colors so the result is white text over a white background, this makes the source record appear to be empty.

Try using Edit > Paste as Plain text to paste the text copied from your browser or select the entire free from text field and change the text color to black.
    Gregg Witmer
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

I have the same issue with the new update. I type the new source in, and nothing happens after I close the box.
      Edit: I'll take that back. The new source gets a number and appears in the lust of sources, but the text I typed in the free-form field does not appear either in the list or under the event it relates to. Why would that be?
      Last edited by Muriel A; 28 May 2018, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Hi Muriel,

Originally posted by Muriel A View Post
        ...the text I typed in the free-form field does not appear either in the list or under the event it relates to. Why would that be?
        Is the "Exclude from Endnotes" option under the Free-Form Text field (in the Source window that opens when you double-click a source) checked?

If so, try unchecking that and see if the text appears.

Thanks,
        Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
        X