This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add title to Tree View

I cannot add a title to a Tree View. How do I go about that?

Aussie

Re: Add title to Tree View

It's not possible to add a title to the Tree View from within Reunion. However, if you send it to Preview (via the Share icon) you can use the tools available there to add a title.

HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
      It's not possible to add a title to the Tree View from within Reunion. However, if you send it to Preview (via the Share icon) you can use the tools available there to add a title.

HTH
      I have sent it to Preview via the Share Icon, but where is the Tool to add a title?

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie View Post
        I have sent it to Preview via the Share Icon, but where is the Tool to add a title?
        In Preview, choose Tools>Annotate>Text from the main menu.
        Tim Lundin
        Heartland Family Graphics
        http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

This article explains the tools available in Preview, scroll down to "Text Tool" for information on adding text.
          Mark Harrison
          Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Is it possible to output the Tree View file minus colors?

The display is perfect for an upcoming reunion, but we'd like to display it with each generation (hourglass format) in a different color (like the Relative Chart)?

The Tree View report is so easy to generate and fits more standard page formats easily.
            The Relative chart gives me the coloring, but would require lots of time moving things to fit the hourglass format onto a standard page format.

In addition, how do I get the spouse of the main individual and his/her ancestors in the hourglass report?

I can get a 24"X36" poster printed for $20, and the Tree View fits perfectly.
            Last edited by ksajdak; 04 May 2016, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X