ReunionTouch not accepting edits on one person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ReunionTouch not accepting edits on one person

I'm trying to make updates to one person in ReunionTouch but all edits are being ignored. I am able to make edits to the same person in Reunion but those edits refuse to sync. All edits to any other person are being accepted in either ReunionTouch or Reunion and sync as appropriate. For this person record I can not update name. add a photo, add or update any event. It will not let me delete the person either nor edit a marriage detail. This one person is a tree top but is the only one having this issue.
    Any suggestion? I had thought of deleting this person in Reunion but doubt it will help since this person is refusing to sync.

Re: ReunionTouch not accepting edits on one person

Originally posted by Vince Ryan View Post
    I'm trying to make updates to one person in ReunionTouch but all edits are being ignored.
    Try resetting sharing. To do this, choose File > Sharing Status from Reunion's main menubar -- then click the "Reset Sharing" button at the bottom left of the window that appears.
    Gregg Witmer
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Re: ReunionTouch not accepting edits on one person

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      Try resetting sharing. To do this, choose File > Sharing Status from Reunion's main menubar -- then click the "Reset Sharing" button at the bottom left of the window that appears.
      Thanks Greg, that did the trick.

Comment

Working...
      X