This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing of family photos

I apologize if this is against the rules.

I have a photo of a family reunion that I digitally restored. I would like to get a few high quality/archival quality prints made.

Is there a service that someone can recommend? I don't trust the printing services at Walmart and other similar places.

Thanks,

Jeff
    Mac OS X 10.12.3, Reunion 11.0.11
    http://www.thefamilyofmichaelmccormack.wordpress.com

Re: Printing of family photos

Most high end camera stores offer this service.
    rMBP, 15", 2.8GHz i7, 16G RAM, Reunion 12.0, iPhone 12 Pro Max, ReunionTouch

Comment

I've had good luck with MPIX - especially since they had an option to opt out of any contrast or color correction on their end. That way I can order a print and if I don't like it, I can make adjustments in PhotoShop and order another an know it will be consistent about what I get back.

Comment

Originally posted by Cormac View Post
        I apologize if this is against the rules.

I have a photo of a family reunion that I digitally restored. I would like to get a few high quality/archival quality prints made.

Is there a service that someone can recommend? I don't trust the printing services at Walmart and other similar places.

Thanks,

Jeff
        I have had good luck with MPIX, too. I found them after doing some online research for better quality photo printing. (I became a fan of their black and white printing because they have options for paper, one of which is for true black and whites. Much better.) Also keep a good digital copy, preferably in a tiff or similar format.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X