Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Syncing with dropbox

I have three more questions for you Mark,

1. Is it correct that sharing a family file requires the recipient to only have Reunion Touch and DropBox on their IOS devise. They do NOT need a computer.

2. I understand that Reunion Touch has only thumbnail pictures. I have a 65MB photo file that I would like to send along with the family file so the users can see larger photos and also can use to add to their newly shared family file. To accomplish this, I assume I use a folder that contains both the family file and the 65 MB photo file and send via DropBox. I also assume that the recipient leaves both the family file and larger photo file in Dropbox and can access the photos from there?

3. In reading some of the threads, it appears that I can restrict others from changing my family file. Is that capability through DropBox only or is there a way to control that through Reunion as well.

Comment

Re: Syncing with dropbox

Originally posted by B Courtney View Post
      Is it correct that sharing a family file requires the recipient to only have Reunion Touch and DropBox on their IOS devise. They do NOT need a computer.
      Correct.

To accomplish this, I assume I use a folder that contains both the family file and the 65 MB photo file and send via DropBox. I also assume that the recipient leaves both the family file and larger photo file in Dropbox and can access the photos from there?
      Yes and yes, though note that ReunionTouch won't make use of the photos in Dropbox, just the "thumbnails" that are in the family file. To access the original images they would need to do so via the Dropbox app.

Is that capability through DropBox only or is there a way to control that through Reunion as well.
      That's through Dropbox only. This support article may be helpful.

HTH
      Mark Harrison
      Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
      X