How to Export from Reunion on iPad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Export from Reunion on iPad

I have Reunion on my iPad only with approx 900 entries. I do not have Reunion on my mac.
    So the family file is located on my iPad only and i have been adding to this only using the iPad app. I do not use a Dropbox file.

I want to upgrade to ReunionTouch now but am unable to.

Is there a way i can export or save my iPads family file, so i can then save it to my dropbox account to use with updated Reunion apps?

Re: How to Export from Reunion on iPad

Go to this page: http://www.leisterpro.com/reuniontouch/ for full information.

ReunionTouch requires that you have Reunion on your Mac.
    Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
    iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Re: How to Export from Reunion on iPad

Originally posted by gbradica View Post
      I have Reunion on my iPad only with approx 900 entries. I do not have Reunion on my mac.
      So the family file is located on my iPad only and i have been adding to this only using the iPad app. I do not use a Dropbox file.

I want to upgrade to ReunionTouch now but am unable to.

Is there a way i can export or save my iPads family file, so i can then save it to my dropbox account to use with updated Reunion apps?
      Hi Gay,

There is no way to "export" files from the Reunion for iPad app.

The only way to get them into a format which can be used with other versions of Reunion would to go through Reunion 9 or Reunion 10 on your Mac.

I see, from our records, that you purchased Reunion 10 and Reunion 11. I will respond to your post privately with specific directions on how to get Reunion 10 onto your Mac, and how to get the files from Reunion for iPad to Reunion 10.

And, from that point, the files can be converted for use with Reunion 11, put into your Dropbox folder and downloaded into the ReunionTouch app on your iPad.

Please send an email to...

sales (at) leisterpro (dot) com

...if you do not receive that email today.

Thanks
      Deb Stuller
      Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
      X