Saving Charts, keeping page breaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saving Charts, keeping page breaks

Hi, just getting back into genealogy after a long lay off bringing up the kids.

I have prepared a chart for my cousin in Australia who does not have Reunion, nor a Mac.
    I have edited and compacted the chart so that it is 9 pages wide and just 1 high

How can I save it and keep the page breaks as they appear to me in Reunion?
    I would then like to email to my cousin for her to print.

Many thanks

Andy
    London, England

Re: Saving Charts, keeping page breaks

Originally posted by Dee View Post
    I have prepared a chart for my cousin in Australia who does not have Reunion, nor a Mac.
    I have edited and compacted the chart so that it is 9 pages wide and just 1 high

How can I save it and keep the page breaks as they appear to me in Reunion?
    Andy -

You could print the chart to a pdf file, and email her the pdf.

From the chart, choose FILE -> PRINT. The usual window will open where you would hit the "Print" button to print it. Instead, use the pull-down menu at the lower left that says PDF to select "Save as PDF..."
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

Re: Saving Charts, keeping page breaks

Originally posted by Dennis J. Cunniff View Post
      Andy -

You could print the chart to a pdf file, and email her the pdf.

From the chart, choose FILE -> PRINT. The usual window will open where you would hit the "Print" button to print it. Instead, use the pull-down menu at the lower left that says PDF to select "Save as PDF..."
      Of Course!

Denis, thanks so much for that. Sometimes I get IT blind and totally forget how to do something in one App that I am perfectly capable of doing in another.

Cheers

Andy
      London, England

Comment

Working...
      X