Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reunion Versions and MacOS? (Reunion 10, MacOS 10.11.6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion Versions and MacOS? (Reunion 10, MacOS 10.11.6)

Is there a chart of which Reunion versions work with which MacOS? My Reunion 10 will no longer generate family group sheets. I think this started when I upgraded the MacOS to 10.11.6. Do I need to upgrade Reunion to 11?

Re: Reunion Versions and MacOS? (Reunion 10, MacOS 10.11.6)

Originally posted by botteron View Post
    Is there a chart of which Reunion versions work with which MacOS? My Reunion 10 will no longer generate family group sheets. I think this started when I upgraded the MacOS to 10.11.6. Do I need to upgrade Reunion to 11?
    Go to this page: http://www.leisterpro.com/doc/olderv...erversions.php

For each version, you will need to dig down one or two levels but the requested info is there. Just not in chart form.
    Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
    iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Bob White, thank you. It says they did not test Reunion 10 with MacOS 10.11 because Reunion 11 came out about the same time. My MacBookPro can't use a higher OS (according to Apple) but maybe I should upgrade to Reunion 11.

Dos anyone know if the MacOS could be preventing Reunion 10 from making family group sheets? Or is there something else I could do to fix it? It asks me to title the file and then (whether I change the title or not) says "Unable to create file."

Comment

We're not aware of any issues with creating family group sheets in Reunion 10 on macOS 10.11. I just tested on 10.11.6 and was able to create family group sheets without a problem.

What's selected as the "Destination" for the family group sheets? Also, are you able to create any other reports?

Thanks,
        Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Thank you, Mark. Destination for family group sheet was "text file" which is what I thought I had used before. I tried making a descendant chart and that worked; destination was NeoOffice, my word processor. So I tried making a family group sheet with destination NeoOffice, and that worked!

I am reluctant to upgrade to Reunion 11 because other users whom I know have had problems synching between Mac and iPad or iPhone.

Comment

Working...
          X