This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange Highlight white lettering change

Is it possible for me to change the highlighted text as I have poor eyesight and have great trouble reading white text on the orange background any help would be greatly appreciated

Re: Orange Highlight white lettering change

Where in Reunion are you seeing white text with an orange background?
    Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
    iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Hi Bob thanks for replying

When ever an item is selected by cursor
      The item changes from black on white to white on orange the when the next page down is selected the individual section of the line change black on yellow which is ok

example
      In name select source citation names: select a Citation change black on white to white on orange then change to event there is a line already white on orange I then have to cursor down a line to read line above then cursor back or select on a blank part of the screen to enable me to read the line
      Last edited by james petty; 10 September 2014, 02:15 AM. Reason: to add thanks line

Comment

Originally posted by james petty View Post
        Is it possible for me to change the highlighted text as I have poor eyesight and have great trouble reading white text on the orange background any help would be greatly appreciated
        You don't say what version of Mac OS X you're using, but most recent ones should be the same: on the Mac, either from the Dock or in the Applications folder, select "System Preferences." In the System Preferences window, select "General". In the "General" window, you'll see the second selection, "Highlight Color" is set to Orange.

Change that selection to a darker color (I have mine set to "Blue"), and you'll get a highlight with better color that is easier to read.

Hope this helps.
        John Bastin
        jbastin1@me.com
        Researching: Bastin, Decker, Brake, Perry, Schmid, Sheppard, Matty, Fox, Orr, Eicher
        Mac OS X 10.13.4, Reunion 12.0 (Build 180502) 64-bit

Comment

Thanks so much I can now see

Comment

Working...
          X