Non-Display Husband/Wife Data on Family View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non-Display Husband/Wife Data on Family View

For unknown reasons, the birth and death info for the husband and wife is not displaying on my iPad. The same data displays normally on my iPhone. The preferences for view fields are the same on my family file on both devices and the sample Kennedy file. (See the screenshot.)

Does anyone have a clue as to what is causing this?

Other info: iPhone 7+ and iPad Pro 7.9 in. both using ReunionTouch 1.0.3 and iOS 10.2.1. Both sync just fine with Dropbox, so I'm inclined to think it is not a syncing problem.
    Attached Files
    Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
    iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Re: Non-Display Husband/Wife Data on Family View

Hi Bob,

The birth and death information are not displaying in the spouse buttons in ReunionTouch, it's displayed below them. In your screenshot there isn't enough space below the buttons for that information to be displayed, due to the size of the Children area.

Please try dragging the brown bar between the spouses and the children list down to allow some space between the couple buttons and the children area.

HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Re: Non-Display Husband/Wife Data on Family View

Thank you, Mark. I must have accidentally moved that bar at some point. And now I was looking for a complicated solution and overlooking the obvious. I'll go get a towel to wipe the eggs off my face now!
      Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
      Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
      iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Working...
      X