This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahnentafel report and multiple marriages

I am using Reunion 10. I will be doing ahnentafel reports for several people this summer for a family reunion. My question is: is there a way, if the source person has multiple marriages, to include ALL of the the marriages in an ahnentafel report?

Re: ahnentafel report and multiple marriages

Originally posted by brcox1 View Post
    I am using Reunion 10. I will be doing ahnentafel reports for several people this summer for a family reunion. My question is: is there a way, if the source person has multiple marriages, to include ALL of the the marriages in an ahnentafel report?
    There is a way to do what you are wanting. However, Reunion will not automatically do it for you. In any case, try this...

1. Create an Ahnentafel report for that person and their first spouse. Open that report in your word processor and keep it open.

2. Then, create a second Ahnentafel report for that person, which includes their second spouse.

3. Next, copy the text about the second marriage from the second report and paste it into the appropriate area of the report created showing the first marriage.

4. If there are additional marriages, repeat step 3 for each additional marriage.

Keep in mind the additional spouses will not be automatically included in the Index of the first report created. If you want the additional spouses to appear in the Index of the first report, copy their Index entry from their respective report and paste it into the appropriate location in the Index of the first report.

I hope you find this information helpful in getting the results you want
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Re: ahnentafel report and multiple marriages

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X