I can't find the License Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't find the License Code

I upgraded to Reunion 12, but am having difficulty. I want to install the program on an iMac and also on a MacBook Pro. Both have previous versions of Reunion.

On the iMac -- The program is in Applications and I put a shortcut on the Task Bar. When I click the icon, the program does not open Reunion, but goes to my Documents folder. At the bottom of that list of files is a button bar New Family File, when I click that, it takes me right back to the Documents folder. Seems to be caught in a circular pattern but I don't know how to troubleshoot it.

On the MacBook -- I can't find the License Code for the version currently installed. How can I get that number? I checked the FAQs, but didn't find any related comment.

Re: I can't find the License Code

Issue with the missing License Code has been resolved.

Comment

Re: I can't find the License Code

Originally posted by Linda Miller View Post
      When I click the icon [in the Dock], the program does not open Reunion, but goes to my Documents folder.
      Reunion has a preference setting that determines this behavior. If you go to Reunion --> Preferences --> Startup and check the button "Open the most recent family file," it will probably solve this problem.

Alternatively, you can drag the family file icon to the doc, rather than the application icon.
      Dennis J. Cunniff
      Click here to email me

Comment

Re: Startup Issue - Reunion 12

Thank you, Dennis. It took a few tries to get the Preferences set correctly, but I think I finally have it working as it should.
        Linda

Comment

Working...
        X