Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relative chart with larger photo sizes

I must be missing something.

I wish to produce a relative chart with 1.5" square photos, when I resize the photos the boxes resize and overlap, how do I prevent this from happening? Surely I should be able to realign all?

Regards Richard

Re: Relative chart with larger photo sizes

Originally posted by Richard Verrill View Post
    I must be missing something.

I wish to produce a relative chart with 1.5" square photos, when I resize the photos the boxes resize and overlap, how do I prevent this from happening?
    There is no way to prevent boxes from overlapping when significant changes are made to the size of pictures in chart boxes.

Originally posted by Richard Verrill View Post
    Surely I should be able to realign all?
    Yes. After adjusting the size of the pictures in the boxes, press Command-R on your keyboard to open the Orientation window (or choose Tree -> Orientation). Then, click OK to have Reunion redraw the chart.

I hope you find this information helpful
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Many thanks Deb, I knew there must be a means, no way would I have found that, can now complete my tree for family gathering. Thanks Richard

Comment

Richard, it looks like Deb got your question answered, but for others following the thread who would like a visual for what you were dealing with, it's all shown here:

This video shows the way to accommodate editing changes to box size by redrawing the chart.Find out more about family tree charts at http://www.familygraphic...
        Tim Lundin
        Heartland Family Graphics
        http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

Working...
        X