Multimedia Usage list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multimedia Usage list

Multimedia Usage reports says 230 files are missing (listed in Red) yet they are all present in their respective folders and appear in the individual records OK.

It lists 3 links broken because the files couldn't be found.

It also lists 288 files found.

How can I identify the files with broken links?

How can I clear the missing file list and/or print the list out?
    Adrian S

Re: Multimedia Usage list

Have you tried doing a repair yet? If not, go to the Multimedia panel in Reunion Preferences. Near to the bottom of the panel, there is a button "Repair Multimedia Links..." Make it happen and it should relink most or maybe all of your photos.
    Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
    iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Yes! Tried the Repair Links and Rebuild Thumbnails, all to no avail.
      Adrian S

Comment

Originally posted by apskehan View Post
        How can I identify the files with broken links?
        Go to:

Reports / Multimedia Usage

And change the "Show:" drop-down menu at the top of the list to "Missing Files". If you click on a file in that list you should see the bottom list populate with the entries (people or sources) that file is linked to. Note that clicking an entry in that bottom list will open up the Multimedia sidebar with that entries multimedia shown -- or, if it's a source, double-click to open the source.

How can I clear the missing file list and/or print the list out?
        You can use the blue Share button at the bottom of the screen (after selecting Reports / Multimedia Usage) to create a report listing the multimedia.

To clear the list of missing items out you would need to remove the missing links or correct them. You can delete the links by clicking to select them in the Multimedia sidebar and clicking the minus icon at the bottom of the sidebar, or you can try to correct them by double-clicking the links in the Multimedia sidebar and using the "Find..." option to try to locate the missing image.

I hope that helps,
        Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
        X