Changing "Source" Person in Posted Web Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing "Source" Person in Posted Web Cards

I've recently posted my Web Family Cards to my new website, but noticed that the Relationship Status for blood relatives were all connected to me (as the Source) and my Relationship Status to them.

Is it possible for other visitors to my site to change the Source Person, to see how everyone is related to them?

I know I can do this with the application when I am updating people, but can it be done to a posted set of Web Family Cards on a website?

Thanks...

Re: Changing "Source" Person in Posted Web Cards

Originally posted by Jerry Grefenstette View Post
    I've recently posted my Web Family Cards to my new website, but noticed that the Relationship Status for blood relatives were all connected to me (as the Source) and my Relationship Status to them.

Is it possible for other visitors to my site to change the Source Person, to see how everyone is related to them?
    No.

The Web Family Cards are static (meaning they contain fixed content). Therefore, relationships (and other information) cannot be changed by those who view them.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of disappointing news.
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Re: Changing "Source" Person in Posted Web Cards

Originally posted by Deb View Post
      No.

The Web Family Cards are static (meaning they contain fixed content). Therefore, relationships (and other information) cannot be changed by those who view them.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of disappointing news.

Yes, I figured as much. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

I guess most of the Relationships will be same for my siblings, and even first cousins should still be fairly accurate for a lot of relatives (at least on their side of the family, of course).

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X